SOLD!

Sell or trade all your models and diecast related accessories here.
Forum rules
Please use one of the following thread topic abbreviations at the beginning of your subject line:

"FS:" = FOR SALE
"WTB:" = WANT TO BUY
"WTT:" = WANT TO TRADE

A few simple rules to remember:

* You must have a minimum of 50 posts to create a thread or solicit sales from members
* Create a complete topic and body thread
* Keep your item(s) to the appropriate forum
* Please provide price, brand, and photo(s) of item(s)
* When your item is sold please edit the title of your thread to display "SOLD"
* Do not cross post

TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The DiecastSociety.com Classifieds are for personal use only, no commercial or similar posts will be accepted unless you are a DiecastSociety.com official Banner Advertiser. DiecastSociety.com has no liability for the information contained within the adverts placed here, or for the worthiness of the goods being advertised. All buying and selling on the forum is done so entirely at the risk of those involved in the agreement. The forum can not be held responsible for failed agreements, or any incorrect information given by the buyer/seller. For more details please inquire by email. Thank you, the DS Team
HAROMASTER

SOLD!

Post by HAROMASTER » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:27 pm

For sale is the 1/18 scale diecast model of the 1/18 AUTOART NISSAN SKYLINE R32 GT-R V spec 2 tuned version with BBS wheels beautiful blue color little brighter than the champion blue on the r33 model.

Limited to 1500 pcs world wide.

Model is ibrand new mint!!! condition. opened by the vendor before it was shipped to myself for qc assurance. Never displayed as with all my models

All pictures are of the actual model.

Nicely detailed and finished full openings.

I will combine shipping on more than one purchase.

All opening parts will be painters taped to protect the paint and opening during shipping.

Thanks for looking and please check out my other adds, selling off a portion of my collection.

*******Willing to ship overseas to most countries, but contact first as it is very expensive at roughly 68.00 canadian with tracking.
I will only ship items with tracking/insurance.

Shipping:
$24 to Canada.
$38.00 to the USA.

$180.00 (paypal friends / family)

Return to “Diecast "FOR SALE" Classifieds”