Fujiwara tofu shop 1/43 - it was my first location and early photos

Showcase your partially three-dimensional, full-size replica or scale model creations.
scalecuda

Fujiwara tofu shop 1/43 - it was my first location and early photos

Post by scalecuda » Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:47 am

ladies and gentlements. Here i want to show my old and first creation for photosession.

Yes… to mainstream, probably. But I did not find ready-made tofu shop in 1/43 scale (or was i looking badly) and I decided that I should create my own! Throughout the manga and anime, the location has constantly changed (house, decorations, size of the house). I don’t care for the movie; it’s terrible. For reference, I took this frame from a Google search.

As well as in the photo, I decided that Fujiwara’s house alone would not be enough, and the location should be recreated as much as possible. Now it has been completed to a reasonable limit, but it can still be extended to the left and right by 1 building.

Scale 1/43 (my favorite). I struggled with the size of the house. From the third time, I finally got it right.

If you are interested in translating the signs on the green building: the large one says “cleaning / laundry”, vertical to the block says “Nomura’s Garage”. The sign on Fujiwara’s house needs no translation.

As my cherry on top, for filming in the dark, I decided to put a light in the house. Unfortunately, the diode on the second floor of the main house burned out a little right after turning it on.

After three weeks of intermittent work, voila, in the end… it turned out to be easier (in terms of not as cool) than expected. With a 3D printer, of course, you could do a real business!

Since there is no access to my Subaru Legacy and SVX collection now, I used the available models. Namely, the same Carrot Trueno AE86 from the era when King Keichi Tsuchiya drove in the ring (after all, he served as the prototype for the creation of Initial D). I also included the stopped by Fujiwara, Koenig 512BBi (selling tofu brings big profits).

Well, i dont think it would be good to make another posts of old works, so i input rest here.

Opel Manta B Mattig from the 1991 movie “Manta Manta” with Til Schweiger.

Long as hell Daytona

Subaru Leone TOURING WAGON 1984

Flat world meeting

oh..this one is sweet. Some special Ferraris

With the F50 from Kyosho, everything is clear, the model is normal, but I’m going to take it back. The model is old, and it turned out that one suspension spring was missing under the hood. Therefore, there are no pictures of it. Meh, sad. Okay, let’s find another one. (spoiler: i have changed the model for good one)

With the 512BBr, too, everything is clear.

But the second F50, which has all these incomprehensible decals, is something interesting. At first glance, it may seem like some kind of Chinese fake… What other RUF on a Ferrari? What kind of duck is there? Why did you do it?! Yes, it is essentially Chinese, but not a fake. It is a truly amazing specimen that existed in reality. In front of you is the only F50 model in the world that, in real life, competed in a race and won! (Yes, there is an F50 GT1, but unfortunately, it didn’t go beyond the tests). It was the winner of the annual Supercar race in the Grand Prix of my neighboring city of Macau (not to be confused with Monaco) in 1995. No, this is not some show-off parade. These are dozens of cars from the golden era, rushing to the fullest with their drivers along the steepest urban highway in the world. The opponents of the F50 were the motley 911s and less competitive models from the Italians. The F50, from the very start, showed a solo race. But it’s wonderful. Unfortunately, YouTube forbids uploading this video

And final part of old thing is super duper craze Honda Turbo Chair race car

Thank you for watching and hope you like it . More soon

[KRAFTIG]

Re: Fujiwara tofu shop 1/43 - it was my first location and early photos

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Tue Oct 10, 2023 12:28 pm

I cannot see the images; likely blocked from work site. Will review later and comment more!

scalecuda

Post by scalecuda » Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:41 am

[KRAFTIG] wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 12:28 pm
I cannot see the images; likely blocked from work site. Will review later and comment more!
Hello. Does it work now?

[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:21 am

Hi, yes, love the collection of cars! The Euro stuff mirrors much of my 1:18 collection!

Return to “Dioramas”