Ebay member: hejesi-orlando

How did your transaction go? Let the other members know the good, the bad, and the ugly.
JamesonsViggen

Ebay member: hejesi-orlando

Post by JamesonsViggen » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:11 am

I know it's a long shot, but this guy does sell nothing but diecast so if you see an auction of his, run.

Bought a diecast marked as NEW.

Item arrived and was never screwed down to the base. Even though the box was well secured in the shipping box, the car inside rattled to pieces. Even still, the screws to hold it down were missing, there were previous super glue repairs, the interior was very dusty and the chrome was splotchy. There were pcs missing completely not even found in the box. Even if it was secured, this was 100% not a new car.

I email seller, he says sorry, was selling some cars for a friend and to send back for a refund.

I sent it back and didn't see the refund.

I email him. He is so thick(and English is clearly not his first language) he claims I somehow sent him a different car back because the car got to him damaged, Seriously? He then claims he would have known if he sent the car without being attached to the base. This is not correct as this car sat on vac formed little tire holds, so yes, it can sit in place but would not survive the shipping to me with the missing screws to really secure it.

He said he was going to notify eBay and complain which is comedy as my return was initiated and my statement said the car was used and broken. He sounds silly saying "not same car, got car back broken".

eBay of course went in my favor and I got my money back. I did not appreciate him holding out on my refund and claiming I duped him by sending back the model broken when that is how it arrived to me. What did I have to gain? In the end I bought the same car again and paid a few bucks more. I just about NEVER leave neg. feedback but did for him. He tried retaliating by leaving me a fake positive but states BEWARE, sent new perfect car got back broken lol. I called eBay and they quickly sent the guy a warning and removed the feedback.

Silly.

Out of like 100 transactions a year I always have one complete idiot.

Like I said, avoid at all costs.

[KRAFTIG]

Re: Ebay member: hejesi-orlando

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:54 am

There is always that one idiot. It worked out in the long-run.

Return to “Member / Private Sale / Brick & Mortar Feedback”