Hello! I am Dee

Say hello! Tell us about you and your collection.
Dee

Hello! I am Dee

Post by Dee » Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:21 pm

Hey folks!

My name is Dee, i am 30 and i am from Russia. I have been collecting different scale models since i was a car fanatic kid. Then i grew up and keep loving and admiring different cars so as my collecting hobby grew up and got matured in brands i like: its higher class detailed brands like GMP, ERTL Authentics series, Highway 61 (r.i.p. sorry to say..), AUTOart and couple others.

Now about the topics of my collection. I have loved Lamborghini cars since popular in my childhood chewing gum called Turbo, there were images included of different cars. Since then i love and collect Lambos
Another branch of my models is hypercars, like Bugatti, Pagani etc.

Now to my current collection's focus topic. It is muscle cars. The golden era of american automotive industry. To me it is since 1966 up to 1975 because i believe world hasnt seen such concentration of fantastic looking cars in such short period of time since then. Yet its only my opinion:) So folks who see the beauty of cars of that period the way i am fan of- see you in your collection topics and welcome to mine! As well as any other automotive fanatics here are!:))

[KRAFTIG]

Re: Hello! I am Dee

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:04 pm

Hi Dee, welcome to DS! Post some images of your collection. Thanks.

Return to “New Member Introductions”