More News GT Spirit “Diecast” Series

The latest in diecast headlines and DS website updates.
[KRAFTIG]

Post by [KRAFTIG] » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:10 pm

As you know GT Spirit recently unveiled their upcoming “diecast” series at the German Toy Fair. If you missed the initial article please click here. The series will provide access to the interior and motor bits, how much is still up in the air. Based on the initial images full access is available, though the four-door sedans on display at Nuremberg did reveal the rear doors as sealed – note their first attempt at a diecast shell. Not too shabby!

GT Spirit has confirmed with DiecastSociety.com that the new series will begin shipping July/August of summer 2019. The price point is targeted for 100 Euro or about $150 CND. We did put our two cents into the ring and stressed the team should strive for the classic Hot Wheels Elite series, we think they had the perfect mix of detail and price point. We’re definitely looking forward to the new series, reviews to come!

.: SEE MORE :.

JamesonsViggen

Re: More News GT Spirit “Diecast” Series

Post by JamesonsViggen » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:48 pm

My damn NDA keeps me from mentioning specifics. I can say I am assigned a project that is attached to GT Spirit. At first I was finding it odd that there was engine detail. This announcement makes more sense :)

Return to “Latest Diecast News and Site Updates”